Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sophia's very first Valentine's Day

It was a good day yesterday. Sophia and I spent the day prepping for dinner. We went to the store in the morning to get everything we needed to make a special dinner for daddy. I decided to make Chicken Parmasean (I even made my own sauce). I put the sauce in the pot and let it simmer all day long, it turned out pretty good.

Then, like every other year, I made Rudy a heart shaped cake. I usually make a strawberry cake but I thought I would do chocolate this year. Mmmmm it was good :)

While we waited for everything to bake and cook, the doorbell rang. It was the flower delivery guy. He brought us this.



Rudy sent us flowers! One dozen red for me and half a dozen pink for Sophia. Such a sweet hubby and father. Thank you my love :)

By the time Rudy got home from work, Sophia was already asleep. That left us a nice, quiet, relaxing evening to spend together. It was really nice.

This Valentine's Day takes the cake, by far the best I've ever had. Hope everyone enjoyed theirs as well!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I love these pictures and what beautiful flowers the both of you received! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I was so suprised that we both got flowers :)

    ReplyDelete