Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

We don't get these in Texas very often, but when we do, we try and make the most of it! The news had us prepared, we've been hearing about it for a good week or so. The freezing temps are supposed to hang around until at least Friday, so I know I'll be going stir crazy by then!

I decided to take Sophia to get a few pictures of her first snow day, but I knew I couldn't be out there very long with Sophia in the frigid temps. We stayed outside for maybe a minute or two and headed back inside to warm up!










If you couldn't tell Sophia (and the dogs) enjoyed it very much! The snow was fun but I'm soooooo ready for Sprng to arrive :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I know what you mean about spring- it has been cold & snowy here for what seems like months. Dogs love the snow - not sure why but they do! Sophia looks like she's having a fun time - love her little boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she had a great time, she probably won't see snow again for quite awhile lol :)

    ReplyDelete