Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Learning

Sophia

Sophia is learning new things every single day, She amazes me. She is so mobile now it's crazy. I thought she would never crawl but this weekend she finally started. She does her own thing though, she gets on her hands and knees at first, then puts one leg down. She crawls on one knee then pushes herself with the other foot. It's so funny. I think she does it because she isn't that confident yet. She gets around pretty well that way though!

She is also pulling herself up on everything. We were in her room playing yesterday and I started putting her laundry away. She was on the floor playing with her toys, I turned around to put something away and when I looked back at her, she was standing up at her play table! She did it all by herself! I was so proud of my little girl.
Holding on like a big girl!

Also, if I hold on to her hands while to is standing up and let go, she can stand all by herself without holding on to anything for a few seconds. I bet she will be walking in the next month or so! I can't even believe it. Where did my little baby go?

Me-

I'm also learning about my new camera. Yesterday was so nice I decided to pack Sophia up and hit the park to snap a few photos. It's so hard to take pictures of Sophia now because she wants to crawl all over the place. Here a some that I got when she wasn't moving everywhere :)








::sigh:: I love this little girl so much. We had such a good day yesterday. Maybe we'll hit up the park again today!

2 comments:

  1. I just love Sophia's bow! How adorable! I really want to get one of those for Jules.
    The last picture- gorgeous. Really. Look at her eyelashes- soo pretty!
    Congrats with the 'kind of' crawling - haha! Julianna is trying so hard to get there. I was thinking she would never crawl too but the last couple of days, she's really close... any day now. It's such an exciting time isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    Yes it is a very exciting time! They are learning everday. They grow fast!

    ReplyDelete