My sweet darling, you are 9 months old today. My how the time flies love bug. You are reaching an age where you are becoming so much fun. You are trying to crawl. Well let me rephrase that, you get in a crawl position and that's about it, you haven't been brave enough to move your little hands and knees!
9 things I'm loving about you this minute:
1. Your hair- it is getting long enough to put up in pigtails and ponys. I love it! I love it even more in the morning when you have crazy bedhead hair. It's the best :)
2. You give kisses- the wetter the better! I love your sweet little open mouth kisses. I love that you are able to show affection back. It makes my heart melt.
3. Your teeth- you only have two teeth on the bottom, but they make you look like such a big girl. I think you will be getting some top teeth soon though!
4. Your love for books- you are your mother's daughter and how proud I am! You are following nicely in my footsteps sweet pea. We read books together throughout the day. Your favortite right now is 10 little ladybugs, we read it many many times a day!
|Sharing whole wheat spaghetti and turkey meatballs with mommy|
|Laughing at another baby swinging next to you|
|This was right when daddy got home from work the other day|
9. That you are my daughter- I am beyond blessed. I don't have the words to describe how lucky I am. Thank you for making me happy every single day. I love you more than you will ever know.
With unconditional love,