Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Day part II

So we had another round of snow Thursday night. We bundled up Friday morning after Sophia's morning nap and played in the snow for a bit. This time, it wasn't as cold and windy as it was Tuesday so we were able to stay outside a little longer. I thought for sure this stuff would be out of here by now, but it still hasn't melted! Plus I heard we will be getting hit again next Wednesday...boo. Hopefully this next storm won't leave me stranded in the house for 4 days again. That was painful to say the least.

Anyway, here our are snowy day pics :)




Maybe there will be a part III soon?

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Sophia is having so much fun!
    I can't beleive you guys got that much snow! It;'s like being up here in the northeast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know right? I thought I lived in TX to avoid the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete