Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

2010 has come to a close and 2011 is officially upon us! 2010 was an amazing year. Not only did we welcome our beautiful daughter into the world, I graduated from nursing school! We have so much to be thankful for.

A year in pictures
As I was looking for pictures, I realized Rudy and I hardly took any pictures before Sophia was born :( So I guess I will make that my New Year's resolution. Rudy and I will take more pictures together!

January
 Rudy putting together Sophia's changing table

25 weeks along

26 week ultrasound

February

30 weeks along

Getting Sophia's room ready for her arrival

March
 Rudy & I at our baby shower (35 weeks along)

 My mom & I

My oldest friends Ashley and Leah (all 3 of us were pregnant)

April
The day before I delivered

The day our lives changed forever

May

4 days old

 May 6th, My nursing pinning ceremony

One month old at Steve & Crystal's wedding

June



On the blanket I had made from my wedding dress

July

 Headed to the Williamson 4th of July party

 4th of July

 At the Parker County Peach Festival


August

 Her Baptism (Her dress was made from my wedding dress)


The first time we found her on her tummy

September
First time eating solids (She had peas)

Nana's visit

Sophia loves her Uncle Gregg

October

Crabby Crabkins

First play date with Nolan

Pumpkin patch
November

mmmm cookie :)

First tooth!

Big girl bath

December


Play date with baby Gene (80 degree december day!)

First Christmas!
There you have it, here's to another wonderful year!!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful memories. The pictures are cut except for my gut in the shower picture. I look more pregnant than you! I love you, Mom
    P.S. I can't wait to see you guys...10 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whatever! I know I can't believe you will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete