Saturday, January 8, 2011

A day at the park

The last few days it has been so nice out, upper 50's lower 60's. Tomorrow is calling for snow, gotta love Texas weather. So while the weather is been nice Sophia and I try to get out as much as possible. We walked down to the park the other day. It was so much fun. I'm ready for spring to get here so we can go on a daily basis. I packed some snacks and a blanket and we headed out.

 Soaking up the sun

 Enjoying some snacks :)


We sat and watched the other kids playing at the park for awhile, ate our snacks, and I got some practicing in with my camera. I still have pretty much no idea what I am doing, but I am reading a 12 week to better photos course on 2 peas website. I'm understanding my camera a lot better now. I can't wait until I actually know what I am doing, seems like light years away :)

Anywho, after all of that fun we wandered over to the swings for a little playtime. Sophia loved it! She smiled, laughed and squealed the whole time. She is such a silly girl, she makes me smile constantly, I seriously can't get enough of her!


Maybe soon we will have snow day pics :) We shall see!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing great with your new camera! I love the pictures of Sophia - she is so photogenic and such a happy baby! :)

    ReplyDelete