Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our favorite time of the day...

Bath time!! I know I've made a couple of bath time posts before, but I just can't help myself. Sophia has too much fun playing in the water and with all of her bath tub toys, and I have so much fun watching her. She gets so excited when I start the bath water and get her undressed. She knows whats coming! She starts jumping and bouncing around, I love it. She talks, laughs, and squeals the whole time! She never wants to get out :) It is definetely something we both look forward to every night.

She loves the little turtle for some reason!





Trying to pull her foot up to her mouth :)





and the best for last...so sweet. I love her eyelashes.


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous picture with her hooding her foot! I love it. Too funny because I posted a bath time post too - haha! Don't they look the absolute cutest in the bath... and it's so much fun! I think I need to get one of those blow up tubs to put in the bath! Love the duck!
    Julianna loves this little caterpillar cup that she has for the bath. She can play with it all day long just like Sophia's little turtle - aww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, everything goes in the mouth these days! Even feet lol. That blow up duck was one of the best investements we have made so far. I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete