Wednesday, December 1, 2010

7 months old

My sweet girl turned 7 months old yesterday.

::Sigh::

The time seems to fly by faster and faster every month. I can't believe it's already time for another letter...

Dear Sophia,

This last month with you has been so much fun. We celebrated your first Halloween, your first Thanksgiving, and you got your first 2 teeth. I can't believe how quickly you are growing up right before my eyes. You babble all day long, maybe I'll hear "mama" sometime soon :)

I thought by now your might be crawling around everywhere, but you still have no desire. I can sit you on the floor with your toys and you are perfectly content to sit there and play. That's ok with me, at least I don't have to worry about you pulling the Christmas tree down this year. You are a pro at sitting though!

Some of your favortite things these days:
Food-Anything and everything, you love it all! But sweet potatoes are probably your favortite
Paper-You love to crinkle and tear it up, it's such a fun toy :)
Bittles, Harley, and Hogan-Since you noticed them, you can't get enough. I feel so sorry for Bittles, she has lost a lot of fur lately because you love to pull it out!
Books-You love to look at them, touch them, and even eat them too since everythng goes in the mouth these days! You love for us to read to you, I hope you are a reader like me when you get older!
Mickey Mouse-I turn it on in the mornings sometimes and your face lights up and you grin from ear to ear. I think you love his voice.
Bath time-It's so fun for both of us. You have a blast in the tub and I love watching you. You make me laugh every night.
People-You just love people in general, I don't think you have ever met a stranger (which will be a problem later missy!) You smile at everyone and let anyone hold you.

You are one happy, smiley kid love bug. I am so lucky. You rock my socks. I love you.

Love,
Your mama

Now here are some pictures to enjoy!


Eating her sweet potatoes and pumpkin on Thanksgiving (if you look close, you can see her teeth on the bottom)

Trying turkey for the first time!


Story time with daddy

Yummy sweet potato fries!

Going to see Santa



Bath time!


2 comments:

  1. What a great letter to Sophia! Great memories!
    I love the picture of her chomping on some turkey. Very cute! I love reading her milestones since they are just a few weerks ahead of Julianna - gives me so much to look forward to! Bathtime is the best isn't it? We were away for secveral days on thanksgiving ... and we had to bathe julianna but did not have 'her' tub with us... so i had to put her in thetub with me ... that was fun. We splashed water together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope she enjoys reading these someday. Bath time is the best, I look forward to it every night!

    ReplyDelete