Monday, August 16, 2010

Let the good times roll

"Come here baby, closer still. Lie down with me, may this night never end. Tell me you want me, then tell me more. Take me farther then you ever did before cause I, I need you and I aim to please you. I want to sweep you off your feet and I want you to fall for me. I need your body like I need your soul, so come on baby, let the good times roll..."
Those are the words we danced to on that beautiful blessed day...

2 years ago today Rudy and I said our wedding vows and he made me the happiest woman alive. I seriously can't believe it's been 2 years, the time has literallly flown by. Our wedding was amazing and it was exactly how I pictured my wedding would be, only better. The anticipation building up to it was amazing. I got up that morning, went to the hair salon with my mom and bridesmaids just like I always imagined doing. We talked and laughed and took pictures...I remember being so anxious. After my hair was done, I rushed off to get my makeup done professionally, I wanted everything to be just perfect.

I got the church and had to have some help getting into my dress...

The ceremony was anything but perfect (thanks to a certain priest) but it was our day and I wouldn't change anything about it.

The reception was a blast! We had so much fun, we were surrounded by family and friends, amazing food and drinks, and the night was filled with music and dancing. I've never had more fun in my life.
Now two years later we have a daughter, a precious little girl. She is our world. I can't wait to see what life has in store for us in the years to come, but I know whatever it is, it will be great.

1 comment:

  1. It has been an amazing chain of events! Sophia is the cherry on top....I never knew that love could get any deeper but to my surprise it has. I love you all so very much. Thank you for making my life richer.

    ReplyDelete