Monday, August 9, 2010

Laid back weekend

Rudy had to work this weekend so Sophia and I stayed home together most of the time. She learned a new trick, she can now roll over from her belly to her back and roll from side to side. She looks like a little rolley polley bug, it's the cutest thing. She did it twice and of course when I got the camera out so I could film it for Rudy, she wouldn't roll over. Maybe she'll do it again and I'll catch it on camera...I'll post it if I do.
Our weekend was pretty uneventful but here are a few of my favorite pics from this weekend...

Her newest headband, we had to try it out ;)

Her favorite time of the day

And my absolute favorite of the weekend...she was so happy when her daddy came home from work. (Shortly after I took this picture she spit up all over him, it was pretty comical)

This little girl rocks my world...

No comments:

Post a Comment