Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello

So I'm new to the blogging world but I wanted to make a blog to document every precious moment in our life now that we have become parents. Sophia is constantly learning and doing new things everyday and I wanted a way to preserve every memory! So here we are!

Here are some of Sophia's newborn pictures...4 days old, brand spankin' new!



Sophia turned 3 months old on last Friday. Where does the time go?!



I can't believe it's been three whole months since this little angel graced us with her presence. Motherhood has been the hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life. I love what each new day brings, new challenges and new rewards. I was definetely born to be a mom, it's the best job in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have to agree that you were born to be a Mom. You are so patient with Sophia. She is so lucky to have you and Rudy as parents. I love you all and I am so proud.

    ReplyDelete