Thursday, March 24, 2011

More birthday stuff

I've been working on more stuff for for Sophia's brithday. I finally finished her birthday hat the other night. It came out a lot better than I expected. I love it! We are hopefully going to use it when she takes her 12 month pictures. I bought a diaper cover for her to wear with it while she does her smash cake. Maybe she'll be too distracted by the cake to even notice the hat. ::crosses fingers::


I also got her invites done, now I just need to get them out in the mail! I made them with a digital scrapbook program.


Sorry had to white out the address :)
Now, I just have to make some final adjustments to the tablecloths, make the "I am 1" banner for her highchair, and find some relatively inexpensive cupcake stands. Other than that, all that is left is stuff I can only do the day before/day of the party.

Oh and since we will be having the party at our house, we are doing some renovations. Rudy and a friend of ours will be putting in a rock patio this weekend in the backyard. We have been wanting to do something with the space out back since our two yellow labs have pretty much destroyed it. It looks like a land mine out there with all the holes. I'm excited to get it done, I'll be sure to post before and after pics! Stay tuned!

2 comments: