Wednesday, March 2, 2011

10 months old

Since there is technically not a 30th day in February, I thought I would post Sophia's 10 month letter today :)

Dear Sophia,

Happy 10 months kiddo. You are a busy little bee these days! You are officially crawling now! You crawl all over the house (which keeps me busy cleaning floors!). You have found the cat's food bowl. Ugh I guess I'll have to find a new spot for it. You remember exactly where it is and you make a beeline right for it as soon as I put you down. I dread the day you figure out where the litter box is. You definetely keep me on my toes!



You are learning new things everyday. You just started clapping last week, now you do it all the time. Another new thing is every single time you see yourself in the mirror you start grinning from ear to ear and wave at yourself. I love it.

You have been walking aroung the house for awhile now holding on to our fingers but now you are using your walker and walking all by yourself with it! You are still a little unsteady so I always have to stay close by just in case you take a tumble. I really think you will be walking in no time.

Now that the weather is nice, we go for walks and stay outside as much as we can before the temps get in the 100s. It's your favorite thing to do. You can be crabby crabkins one minute and then when we go outside you are the happiest little girl in the world.



Visiting the goats at your cousin's house. You loved them!





You're such a happy girl. I didn't know that it was possible to love you more and more everyday but I do, my love grows for you every single day. You only have two more months of technically being a "baby", can you slow down just a tad love, you're growing way too fast for me. In the meantime, I'm going to savor and soak up every sweet moment. I love you more than you will ever know love bug,

Love,
Your Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. She really is just so precious. I Love the pictures of her in her lady bug outfit. Funny that you just had her in the snow not too long ago...!! Sophia is sooo cute. I know what you mean about loving her so much. Every day I have more love for Julianna and it makes me want to burst! :)

    ReplyDelete