Wednesday, March 30, 2011

11 months old

Dear Sophia,
This is your last month of being a "baby" before we officialyl have a toddler in the house.I'm going to savor every last second of "babyhood" that I can. The last week or so has been pretty rough for you. You are finally getting some top teeth (the front 4) and you are just miserable. It's been almost 6 months since you cut teeth, I forgot how rough it is on you. My poor girl, I hope you get your teeth soon!

You have changed so much over the last month. You are super mobile, you crawl all over the house and cruise around on the furniture. You also have a little walker that you push around everywhere. You haven't been brave enough to let go of it or our fingers yet. Maybe you'll be walking by your birthday :)

You've also become quite the picky eater these days, you don't want to eat much of anything. Except Magic Pop rice cakes, strawberries, yogurt, beans, rice, and toast. I don't know what happened to my good eater, but she hasn't been around in quite awhile.

Here are some things you are loving these days:

1.Books- you cannot get enough of them, we read all day long

2. Stuffed animals- Especially your little lamb, and winnie the pooh. Every time you see them, you grab them and hug them so tight. I don't know where you learned how to do that but it's the cutest thing ever.

3. Real animals- you love cats and dogs and goats and, well I could go on and on but you love them all! You get so excited when you see any kind of animal. You bounce and kick your legs and make this sound like "oooo ooooo oooo", you sound kinda like a gorilla lol. It's so funny

4. Being outside- You would stay outside all day long if I let you, seriously, no matter what the weather you would rather be outside than in any day. You cry when we have to come inside most of the time.

5. Water- I can't wait until it warms up for good so I can take you down to the splash pad at the park. You will love it!!

We have so much fun together, I love being your mommy :) You make my life so enriched, thank you for making me the happiest I've ever been. I love you more than anything love bug. Happy 11 months!

Love,
Mommy
Watching your cousin's soccer game

How I find you most mornings :)

My shopping buddy

Here's a bonus video of Sophia loving on her "babies"

4 comments:

  1. Amari and Sophia have the same duckie tub! He learned how to quack like a duck because of it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia is so gorgeous! So funny about her not liking food lately - Julianna is entering that stage it seems. I guess it must happen to them all!
    So awesome that she loves books! I think it's so important to read as much as possible when they are young like this. Happy 11 months to Sophia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Skye! Yeah I guess they go through stages of not wanting to eat. Some days she eats more than others but she never really eats much.

    ReplyDelete