Monday, October 11, 2010

Catching up

I haven't posted in a while because things have been kinda hectic around here with Sophia teething. She keeps me busy! I sure hope some teeth pop up soon so I can have my happy baby back!

Anyways, We had quite the busy weekend and we were able to actually spend quality time together since Rudy had this weekend off, which is rare. We spent Saturday hitting up lots of garage sales and found some good stuff! Then we went to our nephew's soccer game. Sophia loves being outside seeing everyone run around playing. I think she'll be a soccer star when she gets older (her daddy hopes so at least).


 Headed to the soccer game :)


On Sunday, we had a chance to go to the Ranger playoff game against Tampa Bay so we jumped at the chance! We dropped Sophia off with her Abuela and Rudy and I enjoyed the day together. There was a Dallas Cowboy game the same day right down the road so traffic was fun :) But all in all, we had a great time even though the Rangers lost. They'll win it tomorrow and then play the Yankees (fingers crossed!)




In other news, Sophia is starting to sit up by herself! She is doing pretty good, so we switched her infant carrier out in the car to a "big girl" car seat. Now she can sit in the shopping cart all by herself :)

And I wanted to add these other pictures, no special reason...just wanted to show off some cuteness!




A little halloween preview :)







1 comment:

  1. How exciting it must be that she is sitting up! I can't wait to use the shopping cart cover too!
    On a side note... your Rangers are playing my Yankees... good series! (We are HUGE baseball fans to say the least)

    ReplyDelete