Thursday, September 30, 2010

5 months old

To my sweet Sophia,

You are 5 months old today love bug. You are growing so fast!
Can you slow down just a bit?

Some of your favorite things:
Your feet
My hair
Going for walks
Going to Target
Eating
Baths
Reading books
Playing pat-a-cake
When daddy whistles at you
Sitting on the front porch





You are still sleeping like a champ, at night that is. During the day, not so much! We're working on it.

We started solids a couple of weeks ago and you are really enjoying your food. Peas and sweet potatos are your favorite. (That's my girl)

You are starting to sit up, you are still a little wobbily but I think you'll get the hang of it pretty quick!

You giggle all the time now, it makes my heart smile.



Sophia Correa, you bring so much joy and happiness to our lives.
Thank you for making me a mommy.
I love you very very much.
"I carry your heart(I carry it in my heart)" -E.E. Cummings

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! I love the picture of Sophia with her toungue sticking out! That's so cute! You can see she is such a happy baby - You and your husband are obviously doing a great job! My daughter just found her feet and now doesn't leave them alone - it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! She is a very happy girl (when she's not teething that is!) I know what you mean about the feet, she has a hold of them all the time!

    ReplyDelete