Monday, October 18, 2010

Picking pumpkins

So this weekend when Rudy got off of work, we decided to take Sophia down to the "pumpkin patch" they have at the local church to pick out pumpkins and take some pictures. We decided this is going to be a yearly tradition. We had so much fun, it will be even more fun next year when Sophia can pick out her own pumpkin :)


She didn't know what to think surrounded by all the pumpkins! I'm pretty sure she loved it though. Of course, like usual we couldn't get a single smile out of her. Every time she is outside she is always so serious and somber. We have 6 month pictures coming up and I'm just hoping we can get a few smiles then.


Anywho, here are some more pics from the pumpkin patch :)








3 comments:

  1. So cute...our little pumpkin head. I love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Sophia trying to eat the hay! As we know, everything and anything goes in the mouth! haha!
    Looks like you guys had a great time! We are due to go this saturday again (our pictures from last week got messed up by some dumb setting on my camera!) - I hope to have some cute pictures soon ... Enjoy the pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL thanks. Yep everything goes in the mouth! I hope your pictures turn out this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete