Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sophia's visit with Nana

My mom flew down from Michigan last Wednesday for a visit and left yesterday. The trip was short but sweet. They had such a great time together. We stayed quite busy in those short 5 days, they were filled with morning walks, shopping, lots of mexican food, naps, shopping, cooking, and more shopping! Sophia was wore out!







This last picture is my favorite b/c we were having so much fun at the time. We went to the mall and Sophia was riding around in her stroller for a while but then wanted to get out. So I put her in the Moby wrap and as soon as I put her in there she started giggling and then that turned into hysterical laughter! It went on for a good 15 minutes. Everyone in the store was looking and smiling. She is the cutest thing ever! How could you not smile at that precious baby??

3 comments:

  1. I finally made time to look at your blog this morning. I'm glad I didn't look at it last week because my heart couldn't of handled it. My heart aches for all of you especially for Sophia. I love how you love her and I'm happy you are such a good Mommy. I'm proud of you and Rudy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By-the-way...don't you think Sophia looks exactly like me in the picture when we were at Antonio's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, you could be twins lol

    ReplyDelete