Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Catching up


Wow I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. Toddlerhood definetely keeps me busy! Sophia is pretty much walking all over the place now, it didn't take her very long to get the hang of it! So proud of my big girl :) She is also getting three new teeth, I thought she was going to get the top 2 a long time ago but they are just now cutting through the gum. And she is working on a molar. Poor girl. She is already such a picky eater but now that she is getting these teeth, she doesn't want to eat anything these days, makes me more of a worry wart than I already am! She still hasn't really said too many words yet, but she babbles all day long. She repeats a lot of things we ask her to say, "Yee haw" being one of the cutest. It really is adorable. She knows what a sheep says and the girl definetely knows where her belly button is. We have been working on body parts and she has that one down pat lol! Her finger is in her belly button 75% of the day. Crazy kid.

The last few weekends have been pretty fun. Last weekend we went over to the in-laws for my mother in-laws birthday. One of their goats had two babies, but the mom died so now they have to bottle feed them. They are so cute, Sophia got a chance to feed them :) She loved them of course. 








Then last Wednesday, my sister and I took Sophia to the zoo. She had a blast as usual. Next year, I am for sure going to invest in season passes. 



This past weekend was Memorial Day weekend and we took Sophia over to Aunt Gina's house to go swimming. We brought her in the pool last summer but she was really little and hated it. This time was completely different. She even had her own float, she loved it!





All in all it was a great holiday weekend :) I can't wait for more pool time this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment