Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sophia's 1st birthday!!

Sophia's birthday was this past Saturday and we had her party on that day as well. It was a lot of work building up to it and I was exhausted afterwards but it was all worth it because Sophia was so happy smiled the whole day. I was worried about how she would be because she only took one nap in the morning around 9 am, but she did great, she stayed up until almost 8 pm! I knew she was getting tired towards the end, so I gave her a bath and tucked my one year old in to bed. I still can't believe I have a toddler...it's crazy how the time flies.

Anyway, here are some pics from her party. I think everything turned out great!


Butterfly bounce house

Daddy and the birthday girl

Cupcake bouquets my mom and I made and the dessert table
close-up


Centerpieces I made

Birthday banner I made at the last minute :)



Raspberry lemonade

Playing in her jump house


Sophia and Nana


Sophia and Pop

Food tables

more food

Sophia and Abuela

She smiled the whole time we sang happy birthday









getting candy from the pinata




4 generations. Gigi, me Nana, and Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Wow - looks like Sophia had a beautiful party! Happy First Birthday Sophia! I love her pretty dress and I love the cupcake bouquet - what a fabulous idea!
    ps. You just reminded me I have to buy Jules an outfit for her birthday party lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, glad I could help! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete