Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Engagement shoot

So I am still learning a lot about camera and have been taking tons of pictures of Sophia, but still have quite a bit to learn in my opinion. My friend asked me if I would take some engagement pics for her this past weekend. I will stand up in their wedding in October. Congrats Guys! Anyway, I thought it would be a great opportunity to learn and do a "real" shoot, so I said yes. For being my first time, I thought they turned out pretty good. I had a blast shooting them! Take a look :)














2 comments:

  1. Very nice job!! All the pics are great! Congrats Ashley and Anthony! And Aimee...are you interested in doing some family pics??:)If so message me on Facebook with your prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - For your first shoot- that is seriously awesome. I love the one with the sun behind them and the first black & white... although they are all awesome. You are doing a great job with your camera! It's fun isn't it! :) I am clueless with shooting people - I need to learn to shoot people other than my daughter lol. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete