Thursday, April 7, 2011

Texas Bluebonnets

This was Sophia's first year to take pictures in the bluebonnets, they were all gone by the time she was born last year. I have been wanting to take her as soon as I saw them pop up, but I knew I didn't want to take her out there off the highway. I'm paranoid like that. So when I was talking to my aunt the other day, she told me that there was a stretch of bluebonnets out off of her country road right by her house. So I loaded Sophia up yesterday and met with a friend and we took both of our babies out. They turned out so cute!
















The End :)

2 comments:

  1. Beauiful. Sophia is so photogenic! I love the one of her with the blurred background. Her smile is so cute there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) She is really photogenic when I can get her to sit still lol

    ReplyDelete