Monday, April 18, 2011

12 month pictures Part I

I decided to have 2 different photographers take Sophias 12 month pics, our usual photographer and another photographer that I went to high school with. Nicole, our usual photographer always does such a great job with Sophia's pictures but I have been seeing all of Claire's work and decided that I had to have both take her birthday pics! Claire dropped off the cd yesterday and I am absolutely in love! They came out so beautiful! Take a look!























I seriously love them all, it was so hard to narrow them down!

4 comments:

  1. First of all ... I can't beleive a year is among us! So soon! Wow - Time does fly!
    Sophia is just beautiful! What a fabulous job your photographer did!! WOW! I am taking Julianna to get her 1 yr old pictures soon - I hope the place we go can even come close to these shots! So amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I absolutely love these pictures. Are you going to do Julianna's pics outside or in a studio? Either way she will look beautiful! :)

    Oh and this first year has just flown by, I can't believe it's almost here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do them outdoors - but it's so expensive here to hire a private photographer... we go to a "chain" studio by us that does a nice job but it is indoors. I was thinking about calling our wedding photographer and seeing how expensive he is or how much he would charge... since these are special pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definetely give your photographer a call! She might just give you a deal ;) There is definetely a difference between studio pics and a private photographer, but Julianna is so pretty any of pics would come out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete