Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Yesterday was my birthday and it was hands down, the best birthday I've ever had in all my 26 years. I didn't do anything big or really special, but it was my first birthday as a mom and that in itself was the best present anyone could have given me. I spent all day with my girl and we went and had lunch with Leah and her newborn baby Gene IV. It's always nice to get out with another mommy :)

My wonderful husband suprised me with one of the most thoughtful, creative gifts he has ever given me. He always picks out the perfect gift. I found this in the mail the other day.

It says "All because two people fell in love" around the big circle, and Sophia's name in the middle. I was so suprised! I absolutely love it. He did such a good job. I am so blessed to have such a thoughtful husband. Thanks babe, I love you! Thank you for making my birthday a special one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment